Monday, August 3, 2009

Yay - I LOVE KATE SPADE...

Just wish her line was a tad cheaper. :( Found this absolutely amazing bag that I will just have to have! (someday) Mulberry Street Noel Jacques is soo adorable. However it is $395! UGH - planning a wedding I don't have that kind of money to treat myself to this absolutely chic handbag! :(( So I will search to no end to find this somewhere that doesn't hurt the pocket so much. :P


*Ugh looks like Zappos.com is the only place that has it even a little bit cheaper (379.00). Guess I'll have to wait a few more months - and keep an eye on it! Any one have any good deal tidbits? Sorry this one wasn't too good to start with. I'm just LOVING this bag...


Photo provided by KateSpade.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my "experience" of the day! I love getting comments frome everyone! xo