Friday, July 31, 2009

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday...then we start AGAIN! :)

So I decided to make my blog a little more exciting... I will start with three days and add from there! Let me know what you think?

*Monday - Major Money Savers (I will find things on the web that are full price but can we found other places for cheaper - I also hope you'll share your finds with me!)

*Wednesday - Wacky Wild Wardrobes (this is going to be fun..I love the Celeb Mags so I'm going to find the Hot, Crazy, Ugly, Plain Hideous outfits)

* Friday - Find a Friend (since I'm new to the blog world - I want to meet as many bloggies as I can - I will find a new friend and talk about their blog/giveaway/store/anything interesting about them)

Yay - I'm so excited! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my "experience" of the day! I love getting comments frome everyone! xo