Monday, August 10, 2009

Busy Week....End!

Ahh, I've been slacking! I hope you all don't stray bc I've been asleep at the keys! My bridesmaids threw me an Amazing Bridal Shower last Sunday and since then I haven't had the chance to breath let alone post - My apologies! My sister flew in from Charlotte NC for what I thought was my Uncle's surprise 60th Birthday. :) I was totally surprised - and amazed at the amount of wonderful things my girls did for me! All of the people I love were there..and it couldn't have been better.

Another surprise was that my sister was not just here for the shower but that she was staying for the week. (and with my 2yr. Godson - my ring bearer) Needless to say I was estatic! So many things to do - centerpieces, dress fittings, favors....the week flew!

I received so many wonderful gifts at my shower! (I also didn't think I would get so many little nighties - LOL) I couldn't be happier!

*I also decided that instead of doing theme days on my blog - I think I'm alittle better at just posting about my day to day experiences! :)

The whole experience really made it all real! The wedding is less than 3 months away - time to get moving! Right now I'm looking into Program websites etc - anyone know of any good sites?

Here's my Beautiful Bridesmaids....
Oh and here's me - the Bride to BE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think about my "experience" of the day! I love getting comments frome everyone! xo