Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Fitting - is making me want to get Fitter! (if that's even a word?) More Fit! There we go..

Ahh - so its time to start my wedding dress fittings. I went last week and they said they may need to just take a little in on the side and on the bottom. I was very happy that I didn't gain as much weight as I thought I did on vacation! (after all those Blue Moons - I was sure I put on a good 5lbs)

I will said that I frequent the gym on a daily basis - but I find myself doing a lot of cardio! I want to tone my arms, stomach and legs more! Someone suggested doing Yoga. They also just got Body Pump at my gym and I was going to try that!?? I'd love your thoughts/suggestions...I don't want to bulk up - if anything I want to slim and tone! (I just don't have the money for a trainer)


Thanks Ladies...





1 comment:

  1. i really enjoy your blog...

    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM
    FASHIONJINX.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about my "experience" of the day! I love getting comments frome everyone! xo